Friday, January 30, 2015

41. Great patterns and some free patterns too

Since I am in Blogger, I thought I might as well write my 4th post of the day.  I have all these half started posts which I have never managed to publish for some silly reason.

I found this great round up of excellent patterns for everyday clothes from creative-counselor.
This list has all the classic patterns from Sewaholic and Colette along with a few other indie companies.

I also discovered this list today which has FREE patterns from the Great British Sewing Bee book - Sew yourself a wardrobe.  Very nice, thank you very much.
The Great British Sewing Bee: Sew Your Own Wardrobe
Source

Actually since we are talking about The Great British Sewing Bee, I am currently watching session 2 on Foxtel and I am so disappointed!  There are people on there who have only been sewing ONE year.  How could they be the best amateur sewer in the UK? Having said that, watching people so is giving me back my sew-jo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment