Sunday, February 1, 2015

42. More FREE sewing patterns

So there I am on Pinterest and I saw these awesome Antro leggings from this Pin:

Lotus Garden Loungers
Source


 Aren't they beautiful - that fabric! Then further down the same Pinterest board I found this site which has HEAPS of FREE patterns:

Spit up & Stilettos

Just look at this leggings pattern:
Matilda Legging
Source

And this dress:
Elizabeth Dress
Source
And this blazer which looks a lot like the Salme blazer pattern that I have:
Gabrielle Blazer
Source

 And lastly a very nice peplum top:

Sandra PeplumSandra Peplum Flat
Source
Don't they look amazing!  There are also skirt patterns, trouser patterns, shirt patterns, singlet/camisole patterns - this list goes on!  They do have childrens patterns that you have to buy but they look good too.  The other bonus is that there are even a few sewalongs on the website.  I really want to give them a go.

But first I am going to embellish a sweatshirt for Julian.  Better get onto that now... 




No comments:

Post a Comment