Tuesday, March 12, 2013

21. Fabric Printing

It was 36 degrees C today.

It is 7:30pm and it is now 34 degrees C.

So what did I do today?

Well I loaded little Julian into the car and drove 1.5hours to my friends house to do some fabric printing for the swap!  Thankfully there was aircon so it was bearable which is important when 3 toddlers are involved.

My initial plans of overprinting was changed slightly to offset overprinting - a brilliant idea from my printing buddy.


I think the results are pretty good but sorry no photos just yet, you will just have to settle for a photo of them drying on the clothes rack.



We all had a great day - so much so that Julian was asleep before we reached the main road (under 4 minutes) and had a contented 1 hour nap.  Ah, the serenity. Thank you so much printing buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment