So today I made up for it. I made Rohan a pair of footed pants. These are out of Ottobre Spring 01/2014:
|Ottobre 01/2014 - 11. Little Feet footed pants|
|Baby footed pants - front (no idea why the waistband looks crooked as it isn't)|
|Baby footed pants - back|
I tried them on Rohan and they were a tad too long and the crotch length was a little high on him. Thankfully babies grow so quickly they will fit him perfectly in a couple of weeks!
As I was on a roll and had a sleeping baby, I also unpicked the waistband of the tracksuit pants that I made on Monday and reduced the crotch depth by 1". They are now SO much better!
|Baby tracksuit pants - front|
|Baby tracksuit pants - back|
Hopefully I will get photos of Rohan wearing them tomorrow, weather permitting.
Frustratingly, Rohan had a really long midday sleep today and I spent over half of it threading and re-threading my overlocker and it still isn't working. I decided to change threads to start on Julian's tracksuit pants and I pull through the threads as normal but one broke and that was it. I am up to re-threading attempt number 5...grrr...