Tuesday, January 29, 2013

13. Stylish suggestion

We are upsizing our house which means tidying our unit ready for sale.
Joy.
I think I have good taste.
But it may not be the taste that gets us the most money at auction.
Our Real Estate agent suggested a Stylist - I am not reading anything into that.
She drives a Porsche Cayenne 4x4 so her style must be ok ;)

She liked our furniture and our paintings, so that was nice.
She suggested cushions.
I suggested the fabric.
She agreed.
The result:

I bought this fabric AGES ago and covered these IKEA rocking chairs (can't find a link, so they must no longer be available) with Amy Butler Nigella Imperial Fans print in the stone colourway (upside down, but who is looking!).  I bought a fat quarter pack from some US online retailer, planning to make a couch quilt with it.  Now it is cushions, which I kind of like.  If I change my mind, I will cut the cushions up and make the quilt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment